Turnaround Time

With out question Halocel & its products are a complete sham.They charge your credit card under the name of MATRIXYLE of AZ, I requested the "free" trial & gave my credit card # for S&H.I received the samples 4 days latter.Upon the day of receipt of the face cream & eye serum I immediately started to apply the face cream & for 5 consecutive days I applied it as directed .

On day 6 my face broke-out with red marks & I never used the eye serum because it's dispenser was missing the stem from the cap that would allow access to the serum. I called Halocel on the 6th day & I got a recording saying they would call back within 24 hours.They never called back. I called again on the 8th day & got the recording again. The next day there was a recording on my phone from a lady from Halocel saying something about giving me a discount.

.Finally i sent an email on April 7th asking them never to send me any of their product again an to acknowledge my demand with an email of confirmation. i got a call from bank telling me my credit card was charged almost $200.00 from a company called MATRIXYLE. I quickly called Halocel & screamed at what right they had to charged my credit card these outrageous amounts when I told them in 2 phone calls & an email to never send me any product again, Here is where the fraud kicks in. The lady to whom I vented my anger said "oh, you missed by one day the deadline for cancelling your order therefore we charged your credit card the full amount" i said that cant be & she replied " well we count the 15 day trial period from the day we received your order & we will automatically send you the same products each month at the cost of $89.50 for face cream & $85.50 for the eye serum".

I pointed out that it took 4 days to be mailed from AZ. to my home & that days went by without the promised 24 hour return call.

With that she hung-up on me.Last point .I went to my Dermatologist to look at my facial marks & I showed her the Halocel cream & she said "it has about the same ingredients as any 6$ cream sold over the counter at any drug store or supper market & you would get a lot more quantity.

Review about: Halocel Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: DECEPTION & FALSE CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD.PLUS ORDER PROCESSING & DAMAGED EYE SERUM DISPENSER..

Had an Experience with Halocel?

Comments