AMEN. I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH HALOCEL .

ITS SUBTERFUGE AT IT'S WORST. IN MY CASE THEY NOT ONLY CHARGED MY CC ALMOST $200.00 BUT UPON RECEIPT OF THE "FREE"TRIAL, WHICH WAS RECEIVED 4 DAYS AFTER I SUBMITTED MY CC #, I BEGAN TO APPLY TO MY FACE DAILY & 3 DAYS LATER MY FACE BROKE-OUT IN CRUSTY RED BLOTCHES.I CANT SAY FOR SURE IF THE BLOTCHES WERE THE RESULT OF THE HOLOCEL FACE CREAM BUT I NEVER HAD BLOTCHES BEFORE UNTIL I APPLIED THE HOLOCEL CREAM. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED HALOCEL ONLY TO HEAR A RECORDING SAYING I WOULD RECEIVE A CALL-BACK WITHIN 24 HOURS.I LEFT A MESSAGE TELLING THEM TO NEVER SEND ME ANY OF THEIR PRODUCT AGAIN & THAT I WOULD GLADLY RETURN THE BARLEY USED PORTION OF THE CREAM THEY NEVER CALLED BACK. I CALLED AGAIN ONLY TO HEAR THE SAME RECORDING.

2 DAYS LATTER I HAD A GARBLED MESSAGE ON MY PHONE FROM A LIVE PERSON AT HOLOCEL SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT A DISCOUNT. I CALLED BACK ONLY TO HEAR THE "WE WILL RETURN YOUR CALL WITHIN 24 HOURS". I THEN SENT AN EMAIL TO HALOCEL STATING THAT "UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WERE THEY EVER TO SEND ME ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS BECAUSE OF THE RED BLOTCH'S ON MY FACE".I ALSO ASKED THAT THEY REPLY TO MY EMAIL CONFIRMING THE FACT THAT THEY WOULD NEVER MAIL ME ANY OF THEIR PRODUCT IN THE FUTURE. I RECEIVED NO REPLY THEN I CHECKED MY CC STATEMENT ONLY TO FIND CHARGES OF $176.00 FOR PRODUCT & $9.00 FOR S&H.

OUTRAGED, I KEPT CALLING HALOCEL UNTIL I FINELY REACHED A LADY. HERE'S THE SCAM: "OH, SHE SAID YOU MISSED BY ONE{1} DAY OF OUR HAVING TO CHARGE YOUR CC FOR THE FULL AMOUNTS OF THE PRODUCT." I SAID WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I CALLED YOU TWICE TO TELL YOU I DID NOT WANT YOUR PRODUCT & I EMAILED YOU ON APRIL 7TH THIS YEAR WITH THE SAME MESSAGE.

TO WHICH SHE SAID "OH, WE COUNT THE DAYS FROM WHEN WE RECEIVE THE ORDER FOR THE FREE TRIAL". I SAID IT TOOK 4 DAYS FOR THE PRODUCT TO REACH MY HOME FROM THE DATE YOU SHIPPED IT PLUS 3 DAYS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK BY PHONE TO ANYONE AT HOLOCEL .SO I ACTUALLY HAD THE PRODUCT IN MY POSSESSION FOR 5 DAYS BEFORE I CALLED YOU TO CANCEL ,FOREVER, THE SHIPPING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO ME.SHE THEN HUNG-UP ON ME.

Product or Service Mentioned: Halocel Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments